4 health projects selected to support Member states at the forefront of the refugee crisis
In 2015 EIB Group lends record EUR 84.5 billion and mobilises over EUR 50 billion investment under Investment Plan for Europe.
The Work Programme 2016 for the implementation of the Union Civil Protection Mechanism has a budget of € 34,9 million
The EP published an invitation to submit a tender for provision of expertise in the areas of competence of the IMCO Committee
The World Bank published the new Monthly Operational Summary with an updated list of projects in the pipeline.
IMI 2 proposed indicative topics for two upcoming calls for proposals
- Horizon 2020 - Health, topics of work programme 2014-2020
- Horizon 2020 - Societal challenge 2, work programme 2014-2020
The assignment aims at the implementation of a biodiversity capacity building programme in Egypt.
Expression of interest must be delivered by 25th of January 2016.
- AfDB - Somalia, consultancy in drought resilience
- EuropeAid - technical assistance for EU funded projects implementation
The European Investment Bank today approved 12,7 billion of euros of loans to support new investments in Europe, Africa and Asia
- EU - Cross-border cooperation, 7 programmes adopted
- KfW - selection of auditing firms in Bosnia and Herzegovina