The World Bank published the new Monthly Operational Summary with an updated list of projects in the pipeline.
IMI 2 proposed indicative topics for two upcoming calls for proposals
- Horizon 2020 - Health, topics of work programme 2014-2020
- Horizon 2020 - Societal challenge 2, work programme 2014-2020
The assignment aims at the implementation of a biodiversity capacity building programme in Egypt.
Expression of interest must be delivered by 25th of January 2016.
- AfDB - Somalia, consultancy in drought resilience
- EuropeAid - technical assistance for EU funded projects implementation
The European Investment Bank today approved 12,7 billion of euros of loans to support new investments in Europe, Africa and Asia
- EU - Cross-border cooperation, 7 programmes adopted
- KfW - selection of auditing firms in Bosnia and Herzegovina
The EU Commission adopted seven new cross-border cooperation programmes
The services include project management, capacity building, tendering, planning and budgeting activities.
The publication of the service contract is expected in January 2016.
The Call for Tender EU Aid Volunteers Training has been published
The European Commission adopted a new Interreg programme to foster cross-border cooperation between Italy and Austria
The European Commission awarded 26 action grants in first year of LIFE Climate Action projects
- Horizon 2020 - Environment, draft work programme 2016-2017
- Horizon 2020 - Nanotechnologies, draft work programme 2016-2017