EIT Change Awards 2015
The EIT CHANGE Award celebrates graduates from EIT labelled education programmes that spur innovation and entrepreneurship and bring about change in the thematic areas addressed by the EIT and its KICs. For the 2015 edition of the EIT Awards, each KIC will nominate two candidates.
Who can apply?
Graduates from EIT- labelled educational programmes delivered by any of the Knowledge Innovation Communities (KICs).
What do the EIT Award nominees have to do?
- Submit their innovation story and profile form
- Pitch their innovation story in front of the EIT Innovation Jury at the EIT Innovation and Entrepreneurship Event in Budapest on 05-07 May 2015
- Participate in a Pitching workshop in Budapest on 12-13 March 2015
What will the EIT Award winner get?
- Increased European-wide promotion and the use the “EIT CHANGE Award Winner” label in their profiling and/or marketing activities;
- Dedicated support to their personal development and/or the development of their innovative activities.
Beneficiaries and Aims
Incentives and Expenses
What do EIT Award nominees get?
- An invitation to the EIT Innovation and Entrepreneurship Event on 05-07 May 2015
- A live-training session prior to the event to sharpen their pitching skills
- Targeted media exposure to raise their visibility within the EU innovation community via a promotional campaign
17 November 2014 = End of application period.
The EIT Innovation Jury will select the winner during the EIT Innovation and Entrepreneurship Event to be held in Budapest on 05-07 May 2015.