Innovative Medicine Initiative – IMI2, anticipation call 9
IMI 2 proposed indicative topics for call 9
IMI is a partnership between the European Union (represented by the European Commission) and the European pharmaceutical industry (represented by EFPIA, the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations). IMI is the world's biggest public-private partnership (PPP) in the life sciences. Through the IMI 2 programme, it has a 3,3 billion of euros budget for the period 2014-2024.
The indicative topics under consideration for inclusion in the call are:
- Addressing the clinical burden of Clostridium difficile infection (CDI): evaluation of the burden, current practices and set up of a European research platform (ND4BB programme);
- Development of immune tolerance therapies for the treatment of rheumatic diseases;
- Data quality in preclinical research and development;
- Next generation of electronic translational safety – NEXGETS;
- Identification and validation of non-invasive markers across the spectrum of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD);
- Joint influenza vaccine effectiveness surveillance.
All information regarding future IMI Call topics is indicative and subject to change. Final information about future IMI Calls will be communicated after approval by the IMI Governing Board.