Innovative Medicine Initiative – IMI2, call 9 published
IMI2 call 9 has been published. The stage 1 submission deadline is 26 July 2016.
IMI is a partnership between the European Union (represented by the European Commission) and the European pharmaceutical industry (represented by EFPIA, the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations). IMI is the world's biggest public-private partnership (PPP) in the life sciences. Through the IMI2 programme, it has a 3,3 billion of euros budget for the period 2014-2024.
IMI2 call 9 topics are:
- Addressing the clinical burden of Clostridium difficile infection (CDI): Evaluation of the burden, current practices and set-up of a European research platform (part of the IMI New Drugs for Bad Bugs(ND4BB) programme)
- Development of immune tolerance therapies for the treatment of rheumatic diseases
- Data quality in preclinical research and development
- Next generation of electronic translational safety
- Identification and validation of biomarkers for non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) and across the spectrum of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD)
- Joint influenza vaccine effectiveness studies
Proposals must be submitted via the IMI electronic submission tool SOFIA (Submission OF Information Application) within 26 July 2016 (17:00:00 Brussels time).