Cooperation - Interreg V-A Greece-Italy, first call
The Cooperation Programme Interreg V-A Greece-Italy 2014-2020 opens its 1st Call for ordinary project proposals
The new Programme has a total budget of EUR 123.176.896,47 and is co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), with a total amount of EUR 104.700.362. The overall objective is to support strategic cross-border co-operation for a more prosperous and sustainable region across the Ionian Sea. Emphasis will be placed upon developing the foundations for a dynamic economy which fosters smart, sustainable and inclusive growth with the goal to improve the quality of life for those living in the region.
The Cross-Border Co-operation (CBC) Programme Greece-Italy (GR-IT) links six provinces from Greece and Italy:
- Italy: Taranto, Brindisi, Lecce, Foggia, Bari, Barletta-Andria-Trani;
- Greece: Arta, Thesprotia, Ioannina, Preveza, Zakynthos, Kerkyra, Kefalinia, Lefkada, Aitoloakarnania, Achaia, Ilia.
There are three Priority Axes:
- Priority Axis 1: Innovation and Competitiveness
- Priority Axis 2: Integrated Environmental Management
- Priority Axis 3: Multimodal Sustainable Transport System
The first call is open to all three Programme Prioritiy Axes. Project proposals must include beneficiaries from both countries participating in the Cooperation Programme. Projects shall have total eligible costs ranging from a minimum of 600,000 €.
the project proposal must be electronically submitted into the MIS by October 15th 2016 until the 24:00 Italian time at the latest.