EU Funds - public consultation on Erasmus+
The European Commission launched a public consultation to seek views on Erasmus+.
> Horizon 2020 - EU Prize for Women Innovators 2017
This public consultation is designed to support the mid-term evaluation of Erasmus+, the EU Programme for education, training, youth and sport. The mid-term evaluation covers the activities undertaken under the Erasmus+ Programme during the period 2014-2016.
This public consultation also supports the ex-post evaluation of the EU programmes in the area of education, training, youth and sports implemented in the 2007-2013 period, namely:
- Lifelong learning programme (2007-2013) and its sub-programmes:
- School education (Comenius)
- Vocational education and training (Leonardo da Vinci)
- Higher education (Erasmus)
- Adult learning (Grundtvig)
- Jean Monnet
- Transversal actions
- Out-of-school youth activities (Youth in Action programme 2007-2013)
- Higher education International cooperation (Erasmus Mundus 2009-2013)
- With Neighbourhood partner countries (Tempus 2007-2013)
- With African, Caribbean and Pacific countries (Edulink 2007-2013)
- With Latin America (Alfa 2007-2013)
- Sport preparatory actions (2009-2013)
The open public consultation is an important part of the assessment of how well the Erasmus+ programme has been working and whether and how it should be amended in the future. It is also important to know your views on how well these predecessor programmes have worked in the past.
Young people, students, teachers, youth workers, athletes, staff, employers, organisations and other interested parties can submit their contributions by 31 May 2017.
The views expressed in this consultation will be analysed and combined with other evidence in the evaluation report which will be adopted by the European Commission by the end of 2017.
> Public consultation