COSME - call for fashion and lifestyle industries
The WORTH Partnership Project, supported by COSME, launched a call for proposals for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises and start-ups working in the fashion or lifestyle industry. Applications are open until 24 October 2018.
The WORTH Partnership Project, funded by the EU programme for the Competitiveness of Enterprises and Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (COSME), fosters transnational cross-sector collaborations to develop innovative design-driven products.
The call for proposals is open to Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) and start-ups in industries such as:
Selected projects will receive:
- 10.000 EUR of seed funding per project (12,000 EUR for projects requiring complex technology and/or materials)
- individual coaching on branding, product development, market positioning, and Intellectual Property Rights
- participation in two leading international industry fairs and exhibitions
- opportunities for networking and cross-sector collaborations
Partnership projects aim to develop innovative design-driven products. They are usually composed of two to three partners with different profiles:
- designers – self-employed professionals, design labs, and start-ups
- makers – crafters and SME manufacturers
- technology firms – innovators, tech labs, tech providers and start-ups
The deadline for applications is 24 October 2018.