Creative Europe: mobility scheme for artists and culture professionals - i-Portunus
i-Portunus is a project, selected and funded by the Creative Europe programme of the European Union, to trial a mobility scheme for artists and culture professionals.
This Call for Applications is for artists and culture professionals aged 18+, active in the fields of performing arts and visual arts, of all educational qualifications and levels of experience, legally residing in a Creative Europe country.
- Visual arts: Crafts – Design – Digital arts – Fashion – Fine arts – Graphic arts – Photography
- Performing arts: Circus – Dance – Opera – Performance – Puppetry – Street Art – Theatre
Its main objective must be one of the following:
- International collaborations: For example, you are working on a cultural production, such as an exhibition, a performance, a theatre piece, with an international partner.
- Production-oriented residencies: For example, the result of your mobility will be a public presentation of a newly created body of work - an exhibition, a performance, a publication, etc.
- Professional development: For example, you will take part in auditions, network meetings, showcases, workshops, master classes, and other types of training outside of formal education.
- Presentation: For example, you will present an exhibition, a performance, a theatre piece in the destination country.
- Cultural change: For example, you will work with local communities in the destination country to address cultural challenges.
Budget: 616,250 EUR.
Beneficiari e Finalitá
Incentivi e Spese
i-Portunus provides financial support to help fund the cost of travel (transportation, accommodation etc.) to another Creative Europe country (or several of them in one trip). The mobility must be between 15 and 85 days in length and must take place between 15 June and 31 December 2019.
The level of support depends on the length of the mobility:
- 15 to 29 days: 1,500 euros
- 30 to 59 days: 2,400 euros
- 60 to 84 days: 3,000 euros
- 85-days (maximum length): 3,400 euros
Submission deadline: 15 May 2019 (18:00 Brussels time).
Notification of Results: 7 June 2019.
Earliest departure date: 15 June 2019.
Latest return date: 31 December 2019.