EAHC: attivi i primi bandi di gara del Programma Salute 2010
- Multiple framework contracts with reopening of competition to support the Health Information Strategy;
- The identification and development of tools aiming at facilitating recognition of prescriptions from another Member State;
- Training transplant donor coordinators trainers;
- Mental health systems in European Union Member States, status of mental health in populations and benefits to be expected from investments into mental health
- The creation of a mechanism for the exchange of knowledge between Member States and European authorities on the scientific assessment of the clinical added value for orphan medicines
- The preparation of a report on health inequalities in the EU
- Multiple framework contracts with reopening of competition on external assistance concerning activities in the area of heath security
- The impact of structural funds on health gains.
- i 27 Stati membri dell'UE,
- i paesi aderenti all'EEA (Agreement on the European Economic Area), come Islanda, Liechtenstein e Norvegia,
- Croazia, Ex Iugoslavia, Repubblica di Macedonia e Albania, nell'ambito del SAA (Stabilisation and Association Agreements).
Per il programma di lavoro 2010 l'importo indicativo del bilancio operativo è di € 46.984.640, di cui € 15.165.000 sono riservati ai suddetti bandi di gara.